BBSRNo. 1/June 2017
The information bulletin "Research News" informs in short reports about the work and research results of departments I and II. It draws attention to current publications and events and reports on relevant activities in the field of spatial planning, urban development and housing policy in which the Federal Institute for Research on Building, Urban Affairs and Spatial Development (BBSR) within the Federal Office for Building and Regional Planning (BBR) is involved. "Research News" is published twice a year.
No. 1/June 2017
- free of charge available firstname.lastname@example.org
- A spatial monitoring system for Germany and neighbouring regions
- Joint future concept for the German-Polish Interaction Area
- European cooperation strengthening cities and regions!
- 2016 urban development report: a good way of living together in the neighbourhood
- 10 years of Leipzig Charter – towards a sustainable European city, 11th Federal Congress on National Urban Development Policy
- Housing deficits causing considerable rent and price increases in many German cities and regions
Building and Architecture
- Sustainable Building by the Federal Government
- Latest Map