BBSRNo. 1/ July 2019
The information bulletin "Research News" informs in short reports about the work and research results of departments I and II. It draws attention to current publications and events and reports on relevant activities in the field of spatial planning, urban development and housing policy in which the Federal Institute for Research on Building, Urban Affairs and Spatial Development (BBSR) within the Federal Office for Building and Regional Planning (BBR) is involved. "Research News" is published twice a year.
Subscriptions can be completed using the following form.
|Since 25 May 2018, the new GDPR has been effective, which has changed the preconditions to receive the "Research News". Please let us know whether you would like to continue your subscription of the "Research News" by filling in the following form.|
No. 1/ July 2019
- free of charge available email@example.com
- Upcoming German EU Council presidency
- The BBSR's "Europa Atlas" – the differences determining the variety
- Interreg 2021+: programming has started
- City and the common good. New pilot projects
- BBSR Transaction Database – slight increase of the tradingvolume on the market with existing housing portfolios
Building and Architecture
- Efficiency House Plus in refurbished buildings
- Latest Map