BBSRNo. 1/May 2018
The information bulletin "Research News" informs in short reports about the work and research results of departments I and II. It draws attention to current publications and events and reports on relevant activities in the field of spatial planning, urban development and housing policy in which the Federal Institute for Research on Building, Urban Affairs and Spatial Development (BBSR) within the Federal Office for Building and Regional Planning (BBR) is involved. "Research News" is published twice a year.
Subscriptions can be completed using the following form.
|Since 25 May 2018, the new GDPR has been effective, which has changed the preconditions to receive the "Research News". Please let us know whether you would like to continue your subscription of the "Research News" by filling in the following form.|
No. 1/May 2018
- free of charge available firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2017 Spatial Planning Report "Ensuring the provision of public services"
- SDG Indicators for the local, regional and national level
- The white paper "Green Spaces in the City"
- New BBSR research project: housing policies in the European Union
- BBSR Housing Transaction Database – transactions with smallhousing packages become increasingly significant
Building and Architecture
- Testing new forms of living with the 'Vario Apartments' program
- International standardization work on Environmental Product Declarations to be used with BIM applications
- WECOBIS web-based information system on ecological building materials
- Latest Map