BBSRNo. 2/ December 2019
The information bulletin "Research News" informs in short reports about the work and research results of departments I and II. It draws attention to current publications and events and reports on relevant activities in the field of spatial planning, urban development and housing policy in which the Federal Institute for Research on Building, Urban Affairs and Spatial Development (BBSR) within the Federal Office for Building and Regional Planning (BBR) is involved. "Research News" is published twice a year.
Subscriptions can be completed using the following form.
|Since 25 May 2018, the new GDPR has been effective, which has changed the preconditions to receive the "Research News". Please let us know whether you would like to continue your subscription of the "Research News" by filling in the following form.|
No. 2/ December 2019
- free of charge available email@example.com
- European networking activities of German municipalities and regions
- Thinking about the city of "übermorgen"
- Urban Agenda for the EU: Partnership on Culture/Cultural Heritage
- Guidelines for Baukultur: Germany starts developing process for first national Baukultur Policy
- "GIS-ImmoRisk Naturgefahren" climate change effect portalenabling the assessment of climate-related risks for properties
Building and Architecture
- Activities of International Open Data-Network for Sustainable Building (InData)
- Exchange of knowledge with Japan: cooperation between BBSR, BRI and NILIM
- Latest Map