BBSRNo. 2/November 2018
The information bulletin "Research News" informs in short reports about the work and research results of departments I and II. It draws attention to current publications and events and reports on relevant activities in the field of spatial planning, urban development and housing policy in which the Federal Institute for Research on Building, Urban Affairs and Spatial Development (BBSR) within the Federal Office for Building and Regional Planning (BBR) is involved. "Research News" is published twice a year.
Subscriptions can be completed using the following form.
|Since 25 May 2018, the new GDPR has been effective, which has changed the preconditions to receive the "Research News". Please let us know whether you would like to continue your subscription of the "Research News" by filling in the following form.|
No. 2/November 2018
- free of charge available email@example.com
- Equivalence of living conditions – a new political approach
- Competition honours German cities and regions well connected in Europe
- Interreg post 2020: It goes on!
- Small towns being a new centre of attention
- BBSR + NIUA – international cooperation of national departmental research institutions
- The 2018 housing summit – combining all powers for more affordable housing in Germany
Building and Architecture
- Trends in European construction
- BBSR contributes to BMI cooperation with Japanese Federal Ministry of Building
- Latest Map