Staff Unit – Scientific Services
Head of division: Sascha Güssgen (i. V.), Tel. +49 228 99401-8500, email@example.com
The Staff Unit "Scientific Services" is responsible for strategic controlling and quality management, public relations and the management of the institute's publishing activities as well as the research administration.
The Staff Unit "Scientific Services" is organised into the units:
- Knowledge Management
- Research Administration
- Quality Management/Strategic Controlling
Unit "Knowledge Management"
Management: Vivien Pollak,
- coordinates and develops the transfer of research results and the internal knowledge management
- edits journals and scientific series of the BBSR and the responsible ministry
- manages and develops the BBSR webpage as well as further thematic platforms
- plans, develops and implements public relations
- operates the library (functional direction: Stephanie Simon)
>> further information
- publishes journals and series
Unit "Research Administration"
- coordinates, develops and administers the implementation of research and funding programmes
- contributes to the preparation of the budget proposal for the respective research programmes and manages the provided subsidies
- reports on the current programme implementation to the responsible ministry
Unit "Quality Management/Strategic Controlling"
- monitors the quality management
- develops the strategic controlling
- plans, develops and implements measures to increase efficiency and effectiveness